Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Marquette, MI
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Marquette, MI.
- Our office is open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2002.
- I am a second generation State Farm agent.
- I am a proud graduate of NMU.
- We currently have 4 team members at our agency.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing system to promote the office.
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
we look forward to speaking with you!
do you want a career and not just a job?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none